Welcome

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

I will be blogging under the pseudonym of 'The Eternal Optimist' so that I can and will write openly and honestly about what has happened in the past, what is happening in the present and my hopes for the future.


xx


Sunday 19 January 2014

New Year Relationship reflection

The nearing of a new year
is a good time to reflect
so I wanted to put down in words
why you are the best

Youre oh so very romantic
giving poems, gifts and flowers
and when you brought me the moon and stars
I could have danced with you for hours

We have amazing chemistry
I fancy you so much
glad we have an equal sex drive
you give me such a rush

Passion burns so very bright
in all you say and do
I believe in you 100%
I hope you know thats true

We have a lot of fun
When we're relaxed and full of joy
spending quality time with you
is the thing I best enjoy

I love you truly with all my heart
but I knew I did right from the start
here is to our next year together
my one true love, my always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment